Male Fertility: Here Is How To Maintain Sexual Wellness For Men In Their 30s
There has been a rise among men in their 30s facing fertility issues due to stress and lifestyle factors. These can be managed with simple suggestions.
A growing trend suggests that men in their 30s are increasingly encountering sexual health issues, which can be attributed to the pervasive stress and sedentary lifestyles that have become intertwined with modern life. Typically, men in their 20s exhibit high fertility, a robust libido, and a faster metabolism. However, as they approach their late 30s, various biological factors cause a shift in their bodily functions, leading to challenges in sexual health. Various factors can contribute to these problems, such as a sedentary lifestyle, high levels of stress, and a range of biological causes.
Most common sexual issues men can face in their 30’s:
- Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction, also known as ED, is a condition characterized by the inability to achieve and sustain a satisfactory erection for sexual intercourse. This issue commonly affects men in their 30s, as the body undergoes various changes as it ages, including an enlarged prostate or decreased levels of testosterone.
- Premature Ejaculation - Premature ejaculation occurs when a man experiences orgasm and ejaculates earlier than desired by either himself or his partner during sexual intercourse. While this condition is common among men, it tends to become more prevalent in males in their late 30s.
- Low Sperm Count - Oligozoospermia, commonly referred to as a low sperm count, is a condition characterised by a man having fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen.
- Low Testosterone Levels - Male hypogonadism, or low testosterone, is a condition where the testes, which are the male reproductive glands, fail to produce sufficient amounts of testosterone. This hormonal deficiency can result in various symptoms such as a decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, feelings of depression, and loss of muscle strength.
- Heightened Risk of STDs - Recent findings indicate that males in their thirties exhibit increased promiscuity, thereby rendering them more susceptible to acquiring sexually transmitted diseases like Hepatitis and Syphilis, among others.
Here are some effective suggestions on maintaining sexual wellness for men in their 30s:
- Monitor your Testosterone Levels - It's important to be mindful of your testosterone levels as low levels can lead to various health issues such as hair loss, reduced libido, depression, and memory loss, creating a detrimental cycle. To prevent this, make sure to include regular servings of meat, fish, cheese, and yoghurt in your diet. Additionally, if you experience persistent symptoms, it is advisable to seek medical advice from your doctor.
- Moderate your Alcohol Intake - Enjoying a glass or two of red wine each day is acceptable, but exceeding this limit can negatively impact your sexual experiences. Excessive alcohol consumption not only harms your liver and intestines but also diminishes your libido, making it advisable to limit your alcohol intake for a satisfying love life.
- Prioritise your Sleep - It is crucial not to compromise on getting at least 6 hours of sleep. This recommendation is based on its numerous benefits for brain health, stress management, and optimal male hormone production. A healthy libido is essential for satisfying your partner. It's worth noting that men who consistently sleep for less than 6 hours are at a greater risk of developing stroke and heart disease.
- Seek Guidance from a Specialist - Discussing sexual well-being, particularly for men, continues to be surrounded by taboos. Many individuals endure sexual issues but feel reluctant to approach a healthcare professional. Consequently, it is of utmost importance to raise awareness among men about sexual health and potential challenges they may encounter. By doing so, they can proactively seek the assistance of a qualified expert and receive timely treatment and support if symptoms arise.
- Managing Stress - It is widely acknowledged that stress can have detrimental effects on our bodies, including its impact on sexual well-being and the production of sperm hormones. To enhance the quality of sperm and maintain good sexual health, it is crucial to effectively manage stress. Engaging in physical activity is an effective strategy for reducing stress. Not only does it boost energy levels, but it also stimulates the production of potent antioxidant enzymes in the body, which serve as a protective shield for sperm.
Infertility has become a major concern for couples, particularly regarding male infertility. Male infertility often stems from abnormal sperm parameters and suboptimal sexual health. To enhance sperm quality and maintain good sexual health, incorporating regular physical activity and a healthy diet into daily routines is crucial. Additionally, stress poses a significant challenge as it negatively impacts both mental and physical well-being. In men, stress can disrupt the hormone balance necessary for producing healthy sperm. Hence, managing stress is essential as it affects both the quantity and quality of sperm. Seeking the assistance of a fertility specialist is recommended if you believe your sexual health requires attention. These specialists can provide treatments aimed at promoting healthy conception and offer advice on effectively preserving your sexual health.Disclaimer: The above content is for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician or doctor. The Company does not vouch for or endorse any of the above content, and disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the same.